Making sure you are being treated fairly with your intellectual property is central to any business or individual. We are able to help in enforcing your IP rights, or in defending you from accusations by others. We represent clients throughout the United States, before the United States Patent & Trademark Office, and in the US Courts of Appeals.
Our attorneys have experience in all types of intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets. Some representative samples of our work are:
- Enforcing important industry-defining patents held by a client against infringers all over the United States
- Working to secure efficient and favorable re-designs by opposing patent infringers
- Defending former business partners in trade secret matters
- Protecting clients from baseless claims of patent infringement, and securing dismissal at the pleadings stage
- Trademark enforcement in both federal courts and before the USPTO
- Successful appeals of USPTO decisions
- Securing favorable resolutions for copyright holders in various industries including software, literary works, and in the entertainment industry.
Intellectual property disputes must sometimes be resolved in the courtroom. However, resolution prior to court, or resolution at the beginning of a suit is often in the best interests of all parties. As your attorneys, we will help guide you through the difficult and multi-faceted possibilities of litigation.
All intellectual property disputes are usually high stakes. When you discover that someone else is misusing your intellectual property, or if you are accused of infringement, choosing the right lawyer is very important. Usually, our team is met by lawyers from large law firms in other parts of the country. We have a proven track record of success for our clients, and we can put that experience to work for you. We are happy to discuss any questions you have, and work together to form a plan to solve your problem.