2. Disclaimers. All Site content is intended and provided solely for general informational use, does not constitute legal advice on any matters, is not an offer to represent you, and does not create or imply creation of an attorney-client relationship. All content is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, and Best & Flanagan LLP also expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any Site content.
3. Links. Site links are provided solely to enable you to conveniently locate other independent resources, and are offered for use at your sole risk in all cases. Best & Flanagan LLP is not affiliated with, and does not sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approved any linked Site or content and does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of the information contained in such links, or any privacy, security or other issues related to such linked Sites.
4. E-mails. Sending an e-mail to Best & Flanagan LLP or any of its attorneys and other personnel cannot and does not create an attorney-client relationship, and will not be treated as confidential unless and until we have offered and accepted legal representation and entered into a client representation agreement. All e-mail messages and attachments transmitted from Best & Flanagan LLP are intended solely for the use of the addressee, and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient (or an employee or representative responsible for assisting the intended recipient), any distribution, reproduction or other use of any message or attachment is prohibited. If you have received a message from our firm in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email before deleting the message.
5. No Tax Advice (IRS Circular 230). Any tax information on the Site cannot and does not constitute analysis of all tax considerations. For the purpose of avoiding United States federal tax penalties, IRS regulations generally require reliance on a formal written option that meets specific IRS requirements. No information presented on the Site meets those requirements. Accordingly, such information is not intended for use, and no taxpayer can use any such information to avoid United States federal or other tax penalties, or to promote or recommend such information to another party.
6. Site Visitor Conduct. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your continued compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and your failure to comply may result in termination of Site access by Best & Flanagan LLP at any time and without notice to you.
- You expressly consent and agree that you will not:
- Disable or interfere with Site operation, or any Site equipment, service or facilities used to make the Site available, or redact or inhibit use of the Site by us or any third party.
- Transmit or otherwise facilitate the transmission of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware, ransomware or other harmful disruptive or malicious code, file, or program.
- Use the Site for any illegal, fraudulent or deceptive purpose, or to violate or interfere with the rights of Best & Flanagan LLP or any third party.
- Modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Impersonate Best & Flanagan LLP, its attorneys or personnel, or any other person or entity, and/or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation, with or endorsement of or sponsorship by us.
- Remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other Site proprietary rights notice, or engage in any framing or mirroring of Site content, or any unauthorized copying, use or resale of Site contents.
- Use any robot, spider or other automated or manual search/retrieval tools to retrieve, index, scrape, or in any way gather or mine Site content or to store Site content or data, other than limited and reasonable use by search engine operators to reproduce and display portions of Site materials in search results, unless and until such rights are revoked or otherwise conditioned by us.
Please do not access or use the Site if you are under the age of majority in your home jurisdiction. We don’t knowingly collect or use personal information from minors. If we are made aware of and asked to delete personal information inadvertently collected from minors, we will do so.
7. Proprietary Rights. Best & Flanagan LLP and its respective licensors and suppliers own the information and materials made available through the Site, and which we are generally protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by us, you agree not to reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute or create derivative works based on, all or any part of the Site, or any Site content.
Our service marks include, without limitation, Best & Flanagan LLPSM, Best & FlanaganSM, and BestlawSM, and any associated trademarks, service marks, and logos. All trademarks and service marks on the Site not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our service marks or other intellectual property in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or deception. Any license or other grant of rights to use any trademarks, service marks or Site content must be made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Best & Flanagan LLP.
8. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Best & Flanagan LLP respects third party intellectual property rights, and we ask and expect you to do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied by Best & Flanagan LLP and infringes your copyright, please provide our copyright agent with the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of the Site location of the infringing material;
- your contact information (name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address);
- your statement affirming the good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- your statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner, or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
Best & Flanagan’s copyright agent for such notice of DMCA claims can be reached by contacting:
Chief Operating Officer
Best & Flanagan LLP
60 South Sixth Street, Suite 2700
Minneapolis, MN 55402