There is more to patent prosecution than just obtaining a patent. Through the relationships that we build with our clients, we consider their inventions in connection with their broader business goals to help strengthen their patent portfolio to protect their competitive advantage. Also, working with the right attorneys to identify competing intellectual property can be just as important as part of a smart growth strategy.
Our registered patent attorneys have experience in litigation, trademarks, trade secrets, licensing, M&A transactions, joint ventures, and development contracts.
By leveraging our interdisciplinary experience in corporate law and other areas of intellectual property, we provide clients with guidance on areas of development for their patent portfolio and opportunities for growth. From evaluating product packaging for potential design patent opportunities to identifying acquisition targets, we do more for our clients than just draft patents.
We provide a variety of patent-focused services including:
- Preparing and prosecution of patents at the USPTO and globally through our international partners
- Strategic development of domestic and international patent portfolios
- Patent commercialization, technology transfers, and licenses
- Patentability, clearance, and freedom-to-operate opinions and landscape reviews
- M&A due diligence activities involving intellectual property assets