Best & Flanagan construction attorney, Timothy Sullivan, will be presenting at the AGC of Minnesota’s spring member meeting on Thursday, April 30. The event will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis Airport. Tim will discuss Wisconsin’s new Right-to-Work law and its impact on Minnesota contractors doing work in Wisconsin. Included in his remarks will be information on:
- When the law is effective.
- What the law means to contractors.
- Whether or not existing collective bargaining agreements in Wisconsin have to be changed.
- If there is any effect on union dues or collectively bargained hiring halls.
- What the effect is on collective bargaining.
- If the Wisconsin law signals a decline for organized labor in the North Central states.
- Some of the contributing factors that led up to the law being passed.
- What this means for Minnesota unions and contractors now that Minnesota is surrounded by Right-to-Work states.
Registration is available. Please click here.