Downtown Minneapolis law firm Best & Flanagan seeks to hire a Litigation Paralegal that is a highly motivated self-starter.
- Preparing, organizing, and filing documents and correspondence.
- Conducting research, document searches, and other factual research.
- Updating and maintaining internal databases.
- Assisting attorneys with drafting of legal documents, pleadings, discovery, and motions.
- Organizing relevant documents for attorney review and case preparation.
- Preparing Trial Notebooks and document productions.
- Receiving and processing documents into Case Management System as well as naming and filing in the firm’s electronic repository.
- Managing docket and deadlines.
- Preparing and organizing exhibits during depositions.
- Track billable time and enters it into the firm timekeeping system.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to deal professionally and communicate clearly and concisely internally and with clients.
- Proficiency with Word and Excel.
- Ability to independently organize large amounts of data, both hard copy and electronic, into an easily retrievable system.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing work priorities, work flow and work assignments.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and productivity standards.
- Paralegal certificate or Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of paralegal experience.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Lynn Mattson, firstname.lastname@example.org.