Who We Are Looking For: A teammate with strong organizational, administrative and communication skills to partner with a team of corporate and transactional attorneys in a dynamic law firm environment, enhance our operational capacity, and help us deliver outstanding service to our clients.
- Work as part of a team to prioritize workflow, manage ongoing projects and deliver high-quality legal services in a timely manner
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for teammates
- Monitor and manage ongoing client and business development projects, as well as individual attorney dockets and task lists
- Help manage communication with clients and other members of the client services team
- Coordinate billing process and maintain systems for electronic management of documents and communications
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects, manage deadlines and creatively assist with client and practice management
- Technical aptitude and the willingness to learn and operate systems particular to our firm and practice and to consider and recommend ways to improve them
- Ability and desire to work with others in a collaborative and dynamic team setting
- Creative problem-solver, engaged, interested, communicative, team-oriented, accountable
To submit an application, please email a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.